My Cart My Account Checkout
Socks
Deodorant
Skirts
Child
Soap
T-Shirt Long Sleeved
About us   Conditions   Faq   Warranty   Payments   Shipping   Business Account Info   Contact
Search in the site
Categories
 Espande tutti i nodi Open all |  Comprime tutti i nodi Close all
Manufacturers
Specials
Sun-Free Skin Glow - Face Crème
Sun-Free Skin Glow - Face Crème
€26,00 [TaxInc]
€15,60 [TaxInc]
LONG HEAVY WOOL SOCKS BROWN  (65% ALPACA WOOL, 35% WOOL SHEEP)
Click to enlarge
LONG HEAVY WOOL SOCKS BROWN (65% ALPACA WOOL, 35% WOOL SHEEP)

Price: €8,00 [TaxInc]
Number:
Availability: Immediately available
Qty: 
 
   
Write a review on this product
Notify the updates of this product
Ask a question about this product
 Description 
Our wool stockings are realized in pure wool, for a 65% in sheep wool, for remaining 35% in Alpaca (the wool of the Argentine Andes, valuable and warmest).
The entire working and production is made from our stocking factory that has a great artisan tradition.
This product for its resistance and the great protection from the cold that it offers, is ideal for who works to the open or attends the mountain, or for who suffers from cold feet.
The wool is not colored, but it is of the natural color of the sheep.
The dye lack renders the wool more transpiring and ideal for who it suffers from allergies. The stockings of heavy wool are therefore comfortable from being able to be used also in house during the winter instead of shoes or during watching a beautiful film on TV.
 Italiano  English
Currencies
Log In
E-Mail Address:
Password:
New User
Forgot Password?
Shopping Basket
0 items
Bestsellers
1.LONG WOOLEN SOCKS GREY, COTTON ...
2.LONG HEAVY WOOL SOCKS BROWN ...
3.SHORT HEAVY WOOL SOCKS GREY ...
4.100% WOOL SOCKS GREY. LONG.
5.SHORT HEAVY WOOL SOCKS BROWN ...
6.LONG WOOLEN SOCKS BROWN, COTTON ...
7.SHORT WOOLEN SOCKS GREY, COTTON ...
8.100% WOOL SOCKS GREY. SHORT.
Order by Fax

Clik here to order our products by Fax
Direct Line
About us
Conditions
Faq
Warranty
Payments
Shipping
Business Account Info
Contact Us
Newsletter
Subscribe our newsletter to get the latest update from
MONDO IDEALE