My Cart My Account Checkout
Socks
Deodorant
Skirts
Child
Soap
T-Shirt Long Sleeved
About us   Conditions   Faq   Warranty   Payments   Shipping   Business Account Info   Contact
Search in the site
Categories
 Espande tutti i nodi Open all |  Comprime tutti i nodi Close all
Manufacturers
Specials
INVISIBLE SOCKS UNDYED (100% ORGANIC COTTON). LONG.  (a couple)
INVISIBLE SOCKS UNDYED (100% ORGANIC COTTON). LONG. (a couple)
6,00 [TaxInc]
5,00 [TaxInc]
LONG WOOLEN SOCKS GREY, COTTON INSIDE (80% WOOL, 20% ORGANIC  COTTON).
Click to enlarge
Click to see this image
Click to see this image
Click to see this image
Other Views
LONG WOOLEN SOCKS GREY, COTTON INSIDE (80% WOOL, 20% ORGANIC COTTON).

Price: 7,00 [TaxInc]
Number:
Availability: Immediately available
Qty: 
 
   
Write a review on this product
Notify the updates of this product
Ask a question about this product
 Description 
Moretto Stockings / Socks are realized for a 80% in sheep wool, for remaining 20% in Biological Cotton. The cotton is used to isolate the foot from the wool, rendering comfortable stocking on the foot, also for the persons who normally don't like wool.
This stocking join the softness of the cotton and the cold protection of the wool at the same time.
The entire working and production is made from our stocking factory that has a great artisan tradition. The wool is colored with a best quality dye.
The wool dye is made in Italy with the better dyes avaible on the market, this make ideal for who it suffers from allergies. This stocking is weave thin to be worn with any shoe, without to renounce to the heat of the wool. The material with which is realized attributes resistence and high duration.
Other Products You Might Like
ORGANIC COTTON SOCKS DYED BLACK (100% ORGANIC COTTON). LONG.
ORGANIC COTTON SOCKS DYED BLACK (100% ORGANIC COTTON). LONG.
5,50 [TaxInc]
Availability Immediately available
Buy ORGANIC COTTON SOCKS DYED BLACK (100% ORGANIC COTTON). LONG. now
 Italiano  English
Currencies
Log In
E-Mail Address:
Password:
New User
Forgot Password?
Shopping Basket
0 items
Bestsellers
1.LONG WOOLEN SOCKS GREY, COTTON ...
2.LONG HEAVY WOOL SOCKS BROWN ...
3.SHORT HEAVY WOOL SOCKS GREY ...
4.100% WOOL SOCKS GREY. LONG.
5.SHORT HEAVY WOOL SOCKS BROWN ...
6.LONG WOOLEN SOCKS BROWN, COTTON ...
7.SHORT WOOLEN SOCKS GREY, COTTON ...
8.100% WOOL SOCKS GREY. SHORT.
Order by Fax

Clik here to order our products by Fax
Direct Line
About us
Conditions
Faq
Warranty
Payments
Shipping
Business Account Info
Contact Us
Newsletter
Subscribe our newsletter to get the latest update from
MONDO IDEALE